Sunday, March 30, 2008

How i spent my weekend...

My revision finally started but it is still not as intensive as i would like it to be, i think i am just too slack this semester... haiz... From the start of the semester, i told myself i need to move on from my past relatonship, if u can even call that one, i started to find THE ONE. Hmmm but guess what, i just ended up with more bruises and i spent so much time chatting on msn and turns out a lot of the ppl arent that keen into relationships as i am and have other motives.

Finally, i tink i have found someone that is clicking with mi and i really feel the LOVE but then i have wasted the whole semester and now my "engine" is not starting and i cant find the motivation to mug.. i am so worried abt my GPA this semester and i hope to still get a 4 ba ^^

And the whole of saturday i only studied 3 chapters till around 3 am, then i went on to viwawa to play dai dee 2.5... it is seriously an evil game la (thanks to my roomie who introducedd it to mi zzz), i played till 9am! and now i dont feel tired at all. I seriously need to study cos i have only 16 days left till exams, I am really getting worried.. aiyo...

I tink the whole semester the only thing that turned out good was finding You.. the person who is also in a puddle of happiness if u know who you are =D But now what i have to do is to buck up and study if not.. i dont reali wanna think about it,, Jiayou ba danny boy!!! You can still salvage everything cos i believe that hardwork pays off even if it is last minute >.< Those that read this post please pray for mi.. amen.. o mi to fuo.. allah... pls bless mi.

No comments: