Monday, March 24, 2008

S POP Hurray

I wass excited today because my buddy gave mi 2 free tix to S POP concert and i could see ppl like JJ, Tanya, Jin Sha, Li Sheng Jie, Xiao Jing Teng and Elva...
I tried to ask johnny to go with mi but guess wat, he this semester majoring Marketing and have projects like on saturday and sunday!!??? So in the end i asked Sharmen to accompany me to the concert.
Talking abt sharmen, he has a girlfriend but feels like he doesnt have because he is always so free la like he doesnt have any obligatons like that. I noe i shouldnt complain since when i ask him out hes always free, what a great fren he is ^.^
Okie i got to Kallang and had to walk like 15 mins to the stadium but when i went in and hard the artistes singing, it ws all worth it! Most of the singers were realli godat what they were doing and I got to hear some songs that i have not heard before which was pretty good.
Overall, i was realli impressed by Xiao Jing teng and Li Sheng Jie cos their vocals were superb... Mr Xiao looked so cute when he looked at the audience haha, not to mention elva and jin sha who were equally hot! Okie guess i will stop at here cos its now 2 am and i haven started to study for my quiz, i will die can if i dun study. Wish mi luck!

Are u the one?

No comments: