Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Im Back after like one year =.=

Hello im back after like nearly one year. Haha,I guess it is becuse i did not know how to do the blog skin and so i stopped posting already. I think i will start to learn during the next holiday and give my blog a new revamp! Anyway i was talking to my buddy ruifang about my rusty blog which i have not touched in ages. I told her the url and she actually burst out laughing.. cant i just retain the inner child in me even though my url realli very act cute?haha!

I though of just updating my blog because things have really been stressful for me this few weeks. This is the first time i really experience the feeling of being buried in projects... whenever i sit down in my hall in front of my lappie... anime names nor dramas pop up in my mind but rather... ooo 206 need to do research, 201 havent do research, 111 havent do the slides, 106 still have to edit and finsh report... wth its so stressful!!! But hopefully i can endure the 2 weeks and finish all my projects, after which i will have to start studying for exams.

Everything just keeps gushing at me trying to drown me, after the projects, next week there will be presentation and the week after i will have to take the jap oral and listening test. God, any god (since i am a free thinker) please bless me with the strength to finish whatever i have started and give mi a 4.3 maybe? =)

May the right one appear soon =3

No comments: