Tuesday, April 15, 2008

random random...

5 hours later and my first paper will begin, i tried to study everything but then somehow it doesnt feel rite and i am worried. Its the first time that i am so unprepared for exams and i hope everything pulls through.

*happy?* hmmm i have been thinking about this question for a few days now and i still cant get an answer.. hope everything can be known after the exams.. i am like soo lost and confused.. whatever.

My father called me suddenly today and i was like stunned. Though he asked me abt my bleeding gums conditions which happened like 3 weeks ago =.=, the care and concern for me is still appreciated, thanks dad! Hope everything between us can get better even after 20 years of like silent/restricted communication. =l

will there still be a tomorrow to look forward to? can i still call u dear after all this? question mark question mark..

No comments: