Wednesday, January 10, 2007

+ cannot sleep +

Oh no now i cannot sleep, haiz i think it is this shift hours that i am having, working 1200-2359 for 2 days then off for another 2 days and i am so sian at home. Luckily it is only 2 weeks then i am back to office hours for 1 week, it keeps me sane. Being at home, i really do not know what i can do, i only play PS2 games and watch anime and i am bored to tears T.T Please anybody who reads this you are free to call me out and if i am free i will go out with you. And please if u are free please drop me a comment, i am like talking to the air like that lols, just joking la. This blog is just actually for me to pass my time only ^.^ okies now i will try to go sleep hopefully zhou gong quickly find me play chess! Nites to the whole world hopefully everyone finds happinesss tomorrow and in all the days ahead =p Pool anyone??